Blackmores Glucosamine Sulfate 1500 One-A-Day Tablets
Our Price Our Price: $28.00
Elsewhere $46.10 Elsewhere
- High dose joint support
- The most scientifically validated form of glucosamine in a convenient one-a-day 1500 mg dose.
- Glucosamine is a key component of cartilage. Cartilage acts as a shock absorber for the joints and helps maintain mobility and flexibility. joint function, flexibility and mobility.
- Convenient one-a-day dose of glucosamine sulfate
- May relieve joint pain caused by osteoarthritis
- May protect joint cartilage in osteoarthritis
Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride complex 1.9 g (1884 mg)
Adults – Take 1 easy swallow tablet once a day with a meal or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
- Glucosamine is derived from seafood. Not recommended for people with seafood allergies
- Contains approximately 153 mg sodium per daily dose
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if taking warfarin.
- Glucosamine may increase the risk of bleeding with warfarin
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use