Blackmores Peritone Tablets
Combines the laxative herbs cascara and cape aloes to help maintain healthy bowel habits, and ginger, cardamom and peppermint to help maintain regularity without discomfort. The active constituents of these herbs are traditionally known to stimulate peristalsis, which is the contraction of the smooth muscle of the bowel. This action promotes evacuation and thus helps to relieve constipation
Helps maintain regularity by supporting the bowel’s natural peristalsis
Gentle overnight action supports morning regularity
Includes ingredients traditionally used to calm the digestive system, so does not cause the discomfort sometimes associated with laxative use
Aloe ferox (cape aloes) leaf inner juice powder 120 mg
Frangula purshiana (cascara) extract equiv. to dry bark 140 mg
Zingiber officinale (ginger) root powder 20 mg
Elettaria cardamomum (cardamon) fruit powder 5mg
Mentha piperita (peppermint oil) 300 µ
Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate
Adults – Take 1 tablet with a full glass of water with a main meal or as professionally prescribed.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
- For ongoing management of constipation it is recommended that bowel regularity is aided by including plenty of water and fibre in the diet and regular exercise.
- Not recommended for use beyond 1-2 weeks. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional. Prolonged use may cause serious bowel problems.
- Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present or if you develop diarrhoea. Do not use during pregnancy or breast-feeding.
- Store below 30C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.