Blackmores Teen Multi for Girls Capsules
Blackmores Teen Multi for Girls is a comprehensive multivitamin formulated to support key health concerns for teenage girls including school and study performance, stress support, normal mood and healthy skin.
- Helps support brain & healthy IQ development
- Helps support school performance, study & healthy response to stress
- May support attention, learning, reasoning and reading
- May support healthy memory & alertness
- Helps support sports & exercise nutrient requirements
- May support normal mood & behaviour
- May support healthy skin & bone development
Active ingredients per capsule brain nutrients:
Fish oil (natural) containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 85.8 mg 286 mg
Potassium iodide (iodine 150 µg) 197 µg
Ferrous fumarate (iron 5 mg) 15.7 mg
Zinc sulfate monohydrate (zinc 15mg) 41.6 mg
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 2 µg
Active ingredients per capsule vitamins and minerals:
Dunaliella salina extract equiv. to fresh cell (standardised to contain betacarotene 3 mg)
Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1) 1.36 mg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 1.1 mg
Nicotinamide 14 mg
Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5) (vit B5, pantothenic acid 4 mg) 4.36 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 1.5 mg
Folic acid 200 µg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 40 mg
Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3 200 IU) 5 µg
d-alpha-Tocopherol (vitamin E 13 IU) 8.72 mg
Biotin 25 µg
Calcium carbonate (calcium 7 mg) 17.5 mg
Chromium picolinate (chromium 24 µg) 193 µg
Magnesium oxide-heavy (magnesium 36 mg) 59.8 mg
Yeast-high selenium (selenium 50 µg) 50 mg
Silica-colloidal anhydrous (silicon 11 mg) 24.1 mg
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
- None clinically significant noted in the literature at the recommended dosage.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 µg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.