Healtheries 50+ Men's Multi with Probiotics One-A-Day Tablets
- Healtheries 50+ Men's One-A-Day Multi is a high-potency one-a-day multivitamin and mineral supplement specifically formulated to help busy New Zealand men 50+ "top up" the nutrients they most need.
- Supports healthy ageing.
- High levels of B vitamins to support energy and performance.
- Vitamin C, D3 and E, Betacarotene, Selenium and Zinc to support healthy immunity.
- Contains Tribulus to support men's sexual health.
- Lutein for helping to maintain healthy eyesight.
- Now with the addition of an advanced probiotic Bacillus Coagulans, provides support for digestive and immune health.
Why use Healtheries 50+ Men's One-A-Day Multi Tablets?
We all want to bring about healthy ageing and we all know that a healthy, balanced diet is the best way to get the vitamins and minerals our bodies need. But for some men, rushing around all day… it can be hard to get enough of the right food to get the nutrients they need.
Healtheries 50+ Men's One-A-Day Multi is a comprehensive, high-potency, one-a-day multivitamin and mineral supplement that’s specially formulated to help busy New Zealand men over 50" top up" the nutrients they most need. Now with the addition of an advanced probiotic Bacillus Coagulans, provides support for digestive and immune health.
B vitamins support energy to manage a busy schedule. Essential antioxidant minerals such as Selenium and Zinc and Tribulus help to maintain men's sexual health, as well as a healthy prostate gland. The antioxidant Lutein supports healthy vision, and helps to maintain a healthy macula (the small, sensitive region at the back of the retina that is responsible for the central visual field).
- Topping up men’s diets to make sure they get all the vitamins and minerals they need
- Helping to improve energy levels in men who are feeling tired, stressed or overworked
- Supporting good health in men over 50 years who may have too much caffeine, alcohol or nicotine
- Ensuring that men on a restricted or low-calorie diet get all the nutrients they need
|Vitamin D3 (200 IU)||5mcg|
|Vitamin E (68 IU)||50mg|
|Tribulus terrestris fruit ext. equiv. dry||2000mg|
|Bacillus Coagulans||500million CFU|
Colour, natural flavour, tabletting aids
Vitamins E, Beta-Carotene, Selenium
- Vitamins E and A, Beta-Carotene and Selenium are natural antioxidants that help to protect the body from free radical damage, and assist with healthy ageing and immunity.
- Your body can generate free radicals as a result of poor diet, stress, sunlight, or exposure to environmental pollutants.
B Complex Vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, Folic Acid)
- B complex vitamins are critical for the body to metabolise carbohydrates, protein and fat into energy.
- Stress or poor diet can deplete B complex vitamin levels.
- Low B complex vitamin levels can lead to tiredness, irritability, emotional imbalance, digestive problems, and difficulties coping with stress.
- B Vitamins should be taken as a complex, as individual B vitamins tend to work together.
- Vitamin C is “the immunity vitamin”. It helps your body to build up resistance to coughs and colds; and can also help to reduce your recovery time.
- Your white blood cells (part of your immune system) need Vitamin C to function normally and help you fight off bacterial / viral infections.
- Your adrenal glands use up Vitamin C when they respond to stressful situations (e.g. sudden temperature changes, change of seasons, life stress, etc).
- Your body uses Vitamin C to make collagen – a protein that helps to form healthy skin, ligaments, tendons, bones and teeth. That’s why Vitamin C is useful when you’re healing from surgery and injury.
- Vitamin C helps your body to absorb Iron – a mineral you need for healthy red blood cells, which help to reduce fatigue and improve your energy levels.
- The body uses Calcium to build strong, healthy, dense bones. The Calcium in Healtheries Men’s Multi is chelated to help the body absorb it better.
- Vitamin D helps the body to absorb and use dietary Calcium and Phosphorus.
- Zinc is an essential mineral for healthy sperm production, and a healthy prostate gland.
- Low Zinc levels may contribute to prostate enlargement.
- The body uses Zinc to help it absorb and use B complex vitamins.
- Zinc also assists the body to cope with stress and fatigue, and helps to heal injuries.
- Your body uses Magnesium to help maintain nervous system and emotional balance.
- Magnesium helps to balance out the Calcium levels in your body. It also helps to keep Calcium soluble, which assists in preventing stones from forming.
- Magnesium can also help to relax tense or cramping muscles.
- High sugar, coffee, and alcohol intake can reduce your levels. Low Magnesium levels can then lead to irritability and anxiety.
- Your body uses Iron to produce haemoglobin, the molecule that transports oxygen to your tissues and muscles. This is why low Iron levels can affect your energy levels.
- Healtheries Men’s Multi 50+ uses ferrous Iron, which is easier for your body to absorb.
- Chromium is a trace mineral that your body uses to maintain balanced blood sugar and triglyceride levels.
- Chromium helps your body to metabolise energy from glucose, and plays a role in synthesising fatty acids and cholesterol. It also appears to increase the effectiveness of insulin.
- Iodine is an essential trace mineral that your thyroid gland uses to produce the hormones that help to regulate your energy levels.
- New Zealand soils are low in Iodine, so if you don’t eat enough seafood or use iodised salt, you may have low Iodine levels
- Selenium is another trace mineral that acts as a powerful natural antioxidant to help protect your body from free radical damage. This may affect heart health, joint health and blood sugar balance.
- New Zealand has very low Selenium levels in its soil.
- Scientifically researched advanced probiotic
- Supports a healthy immune and digestive system
- Supports men's sexual health
- Supports cardiovascular health
Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial flavours or artificial sweeteners
Directions for Use
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare professional before you use this product.
- This product is not suitable for children – keep it out of their reach.
- If you have high blood pressure, please use this product with caution.