Healtheries Berry Vit C 1000mg - 30 Chewable Tablets
- High-strength, low-acidity, 99.8% sugar-free chewable Vitamin C (the “immunity vitamin”) in a powerful 1000mg dose
- Vitamin C helps speed up recovery and relieves cold symptoms
- Vitamin C also provides extra immune support when you’re stressed or overworked
Why use Healtheries Berry-flavoured Vitamin C 1000mg Chewable tablets?
Vitamin C makes most people think of fighting off colds so it is ideal during winter.
Each Healtheries berry-flavoured chewable Vitamin C 1000mg tablet provides 1000mg of Vitamin C – the “Immunity Vitamin”– for powerful immune support against common infections. They’re made with a special, less-acidic form of Vitamin C that’s gentle on sensitive stomachs. And they’re even 99.8% sugar-free, which makes them the perfect high-strength immunity-boosters if you’re diabetic, watching your weight, or trying to protect your teeth.
- Boosting immunity to help you recover faster from colds, flu, or other common infections if you’re trying to cut down on sugar
- Supporting your immune system when you’re under stress or fatigued
- Supporting wound healing & skin health
- Maintaining healthy gums, teeth and bones
- Topping up your Vitamin C levels if you’re not getting all you need from your diet
- Suitable for diabetics
Vitamin C 1000mg from
Natural colour, Natural flavours, Natural sweeteners (stevia, erythritol and isomalt), Tabletting Aids
- Vitamin C is available in different forms:
- Ascorbic acid is pure Vitamin C on its own. However, because it’s acidic, people with sensitive stomachs may react to it.
- Sodium ascorbate is a buffered form of Vitamin C that binds ascorbic acid to sodium molecules. This makes it more suitable for people with sensitive stomachs.
- Vitamin C is “the immunity vitamin”. It helps your body to build up resistance to all kinds of common infections; and can help to reduce your recovery time.
- Your white blood cells (part of your immune system) need Vitamin C to function normally and help you fight off infections.
- Your adrenal glands use up Vitamin C when they respond to stressful situations (e.g. sudden temperature changes, change of seasons, life stresses, etc).
- Your body uses Vitamin C to make collagen – a protein that helps to form healthy skin, ligaments, tendons, bones and teeth. That’s why your body needs more Vitamin C when you’re healing from surgery and injury.
- Vitamin C helps your body to absorb Iron – a mineral you need for healthy red blood cells, which help to reduce fatigue and support immunity.
- Finally, Vitamin C is also a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect your cells against free radical damage.
Gluten, wheat, animal products, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners
Directions for Use
For everyday health: Chew 1 tablet daily
To speed recovery: Chew 1 tablet 3 times daily
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- This product is not suitable for children – keep it out of their reach.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.