Healtheries Berry Vit C 500mg Plus Echinacea & Zinc - 50 Chewable Tablets
- Healtheries Berry-flavoured Vitamin C 500mg with Echinacea & Zinc are berry-flavoured, chewable tablets that are diabetic-friendly because they’re 99.8%sugar-free
- Vitamin C and Echinacea are two of the world’s best-known immunity supporters, while Zinc supports your white blood cells in fighting off infections
- Healtheries Berry-flavoured Vitamin C 500mg with Echinacea & Zinc is an immunity supporting formula to help protect against cold symptoms
- Strengthening your resistance
- Providing extra immune assistance by supporting white blood cell activity and reducing duration and severity of colds
- Supporting wound healing & skin health
- Assisting your body in fighting off common infections
- Supporting your immunity when you’re stressed
|From Ascorbic acid||262mg|
|From Sodium ascorbate||268mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||7.5mg|
|Echinacea ext. equiv. dry||100mg|
Natural colour, Natural flavours, Natural sweeteners (stevia, Isomalt and erythritol), Tabletting aids.
- Vitamin C is available in different forms:
- Ascorbic acid is pure Vitamin C on its own. However, because it’s acidic, people with sensitive stomachs may react to it.
- Sodium ascorbate is a buffered form of Vitamin C that binds ascorbic acid to sodium molecules. This makes it more suitable for people with sensitive stomachs.
- Vitamin C is “the immunity vitamin”. It helps your body to build up resistance to all kinds of common infections; and can help to reduce your recovery time.
- Your white blood cells (part of your immune system) need Vitamin C to function normally and help you fight off infections.
- Your adrenal glands use up Vitamin C when they respond to stressful situations (e.g. sudden temperature changes, change of seasons, life stresses, etc).
- Your body uses Vitamin C to make collagen – a protein that helps to form healthy skin, ligaments, tendons, bones and teeth. That’s why your body needs more Vitamin C when you’re healing from surgery and injury.
- Vitamin C helps your body to absorb Iron – a mineral you need for healthy red blood cells, which help to reduce fatigue and support immunity.
- Finally, Vitamin C is also a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect your cells against free radical damage.
Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea)
- Native American herbalists traditionally used Echinacea (also called Purple Cone Flower) to help fight infections.
- Today, we know Echinacea has powerful immunity-supporting properties that can help keep you healthy during the cold season.
- The white blood cells in your immune system need Zinc to produce the antibodies that fight viruses and bacteria.
- Your body also uses Zinc to help maintain skin health.
- Zinc is a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect your cells against free radical damage.
Gluten, wheat, animal products, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, or artificial sweeteners. Suitable for vegetarians.
Directions for Use
For everyday health: Chew 1 tablet daily
For speed recovery: Chew 2 tablets daily
Children 6-12 years: Chew 1 tablet daily
Or as your healthcare professional directs
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- This product contains Echinacea, so don’t take it if you’re allergic to flowers in the daisy family.
- This product may make you feel nauseous if you take it on an empty stomach.
- This product is not recommended for children under 6 – keep it out of their reach.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.