Healtheries Boost Revive Effervescents | Orange
- A fast, fizzy, caffeine-free nutritional pick-me-up that helps to revitalise flagging energy levels
- B-Complex vitamins provide nutritional support for vitality and performance
- Magnesium supports your nervous system and assists your body in dealing with stress
- Effervescent tablets dissolve quickly in water to create a fizzy, orange-flavoured drink that your body absorbs immediately
- Aspartame-free formulation
Why Use Healtheries Boost® Revive?
We all have mornings where we wake up wanting nothing more than to go straight back to bed again. And while some people are comfortable reaching for caffeine to give them a good-morning jolt, it’s not everyone’s cup of tea (so to speak). If you’re caffeine-sensitive, but you’d still like a hit of good energy to get you started in the morning, Healtheries Boost® Revive has a solution.
It combines high-strength B-Complex and C vitamins with Magnesium to revitalise your energy levels and support your nervous system. And the effervescent, aspartame-free tablets dissolve quickly in water to create a fizzy, orange-flavoured drink that your body immediately absorbs.
- Revitalising your body and mind without caffeine at the beginning of the day
- Supporting your nervous system if you’re experiencing stress or worry
- Helping to maintain your energy levels if you study or have a physical job
- Topping up your B-complex vitamin intake if your diet doesn’t provide enough
Each effervescent tablet provides:
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)||18 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||16 mg|
|Pantothenic acid||25 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||12 mg|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||12 mcg|
|Folic Acid||300 mcg|
|Magnesium (as citrate)||35 mg|
Tabletting aids, flavours, sweetners, natural colour.
B Complex Vitamins
- B-Complex vitamins are a group of nutrients that your body uses in a wide variety of ways – several of which are involved in energy production.
- Your adrenal glands use B-vitamins to support normal function, which in turn helps to maintain healthy energy levels.
- B-group vitamins also play a role in appetite regulation and digestive system function, as well as helping your body to metabolise fats, proteins and carbohydrates.
- Your body also uses B-vitamins to help it produce important hormones and immunity-supporting antibodies, as well as manufacture red blood cells.
- Lastly, B-vitamins help your body to maintain healthy skin, mucous membrane and eye tissue.[TG1]
- Vitamin C is known as “the immunity vitamin” because it supports your body’s resistance to winter ills and chills; and can help with recovery time.
- Your white blood cells (part of your immune system) need Vitamin C to function normally and help you maintain health and wellbeing.
- Your adrenal glands use up Vitamin C when they respond to stressful situations (e.g. sudden temperature changes, changes of season, life stresses, etc.).
- Your body uses Vitamin C to make collagen – a protein that helps to form healthy skin, ligaments, tendons, bones and teeth. That’s why your body needs more Vitamin C when you’re healing from surgery and injury.
- Vitamin C helps your body to absorb Iron – a mineral you need for healthy red blood cells, which in turn help with fatigue and support immunity.
- Finally, Vitamin C is also a powerful antioxidant that helps to guard your cells against free radical damage.
- Your body uses Magnesium to support mental balance and relaxation; and to ease stress, anxiety, irritability, worry and sleeplessness.
- Magnesium can relax tense or tight muscles.
- Magnesium helps to balance out the Calcium levels in your body. It also assists in keeping Calcium soluble: helping your body to absorb and use the Calcium in your diet. This means it plays a role in helping to maintain healthy bones
- and teeth.
- High sugar, coffee, fat, and alcohol intake can all reduce your Magnesium levels; and low Magnesium levels can then lead to physical and mental tension.
Gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, soy, corn, artificial colour, artificial flavour or preservatives
Dissolve 1 effervescent tablet in a glass of room temperature water and drink daily; or take as your healthcare professional directs.
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- B-Complex vitamins can turn your urine bright yellow. This is completely normal, and just results from the way your body breaks down the vitamins once you’ve taken them.
- This product is not recommended if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Each tablet contains 234mg of sodium. If you are on a low-sodium diet, this product may not be suitable for you.
- This product is not recommended for children under 12 – keep it out of their reach.