Healtheries Calcium 1000 Plus - 50 Tablets
- Calcium is an essential mineral not just for bone health, but for healthy teeth, hormones and blood clotting as well
- Good Calcium levels can also help to reduce muscle cramping and period pain, and maintain healthy blood pressure
- Healtheries Calcium 1000 Plus tablets are easy-to-swallow Calcium tablets that provide 1000mg of Calcium, with Vitamin D3 and Magnesium for easier absorption
Why use Healtheries Calcium 1000 Plus tablets?
- Most of us know that Calcium is an essential mineral that helps to protect our bones against osteoporosis. But good Calcium levels also help our bodies to build strong, cavity-free teeth, support bone healing, and maintain healthy blood clotting and blood pressure. And if you’re prone to muscle cramps or period pain, Calcium can help to relax them.
- Healtheries Calcium 1000 Plus tablets are easy-to-swallow Calcium tablets that each provide 1000mg of Calcium. They also contain Vitamin D3 to help your body absorb and use the Calcium properly; and Magnesium to support balanced bone nutrition.
- Helping to build and maintain bone and teeth strength
- Supporting your body in healing bone fractures, muscle strains and sprains, and some joint problems
- Helping to protect against osteoporosis and bone pain if you’re older, or going through menopause
- Topping up your dietary Calcium for those who don’t eat dairy products
- Maintaining healthy blood pressure and blood clotting function
- Helping to relieve muscle cramps and spasms or period pain
|Equiv. Calcium||400 mg|
Magnesium (as oxide)
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol 2.5mcg)
Tabletting aids, Colour
- Calcium is an essential mineral that your body requires (along with Vitamin D) for healthy bones and teeth. It also works with Vitamin D to maintain healthy blood clotting, and heart and muscle action.
- On its own, Calcium plays a role in transmitting nerve signals, helping muscles to contract, regulating hormones, and maintaining electrolyte balance.
- The Calcium in Healtheries Calcium 1000 Plus is Calcium Carbonate, which comes from natural limestone. For best absorption, always take your Calcium supplement with a meal.
- Magnesium helps to balance out the Calcium levels in your body. It also helps to keep Calcium soluble, which assists in preventing stones from forming.
- Magnesium can help to relax tense or cramping muscles.
- High sugar, coffee, fat, and alcohol intake can reduce your Magnesium levels. Low Magnesium levels can then lead to irritability and anxiety.
- Your body uses Magnesium to help maintain a healthy nervous system and support emotional balance.
- Vitamin D helps your body to absorb and use the Calcium and Phosphorus from your diet. If you imagine Calcium as needing to pass through a locked door to enter your bones, Vitamin D would be the key to the door.
- Vitamin D may also play a role in healthy immunity.
Wheat, gluten, milk derivatives, seafood, yeast, sugar, corn, starch, sodium, artificial colour, flavour or preservatives
Directions for Use
Adults: Take 1 tablet 2-3 times daily with food.
Children 6-12 years: Take 1 tablet daily with food. Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- This product is not suitable for children under the age of 6 – keep it out of their reach.