Healtheries Ester-C 550mg Tablets
- Ester-C® provides 550mg of non-acidic Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate threonate complex0 that your cells absorb nearly twice as fast as standard Vitamin C
- Ester-C® also lasts up to 24 hours in your body, compared with 2-3 hours for standard Vitamin C
- Because it’s non-acidic, Ester-C® is “The Better Vitamin C™ for your stomach and teeth
Why use Healtheries Ester-C tablets?
Most people know that Vitamin C – the “immunity vitamin” – is also essential for many other things. Stress resistance, wound healing and iron absorption all rely on it. But you may not know just how short-lived standard Vitamin C can be – it often only lasts 2-3 hours in your body.
Healtheries Ester-C is “The Better Vitamin C™. Each tablet provides 550mg of calcium ascorbate threonate complex that lasts in your body for up to 24 hours. Because it’s non-acidic, Ester-C is also gentler on your stomach and teeth. And to make it even more helpful for your immune system, Healtheries Ester-C contains 100mg of citrus bioflavonoids.
- Boosting your immunity to help you recover faster from colds
- Supporting your immune system when you’re under stress or fatigued
- Topping up your Vitamin C levels if you’re not getting all you need from your diet
- Taking long-term if you’re sensitive to the acidity of standard Vitamin C
- Maintaining healthy gums, teeth and bones
- Supporting wound healing & skin health
Ester-C® (Calcium ascorbate threonate complex)
Citrus bioflavonoids extract
- Vitamin C is “the immunity vitamin”. It helps your body to build up resistance to all kinds of common infections; and can help to reduce your recovery time.
- Your white blood cells (part of your immune system) need Vitamin C to function normally and help you fight off infections.
- Your adrenal glands use up Vitamin C when they respond to stressful situations (e.g. sudden temperature changes, change of seasons, life stresses, etc).
- Your body uses Vitamin C to make collagen – a protein that helps to form healthy skin, ligaments, tendons, bones and teeth. That’s why your body needs more Vitamin C when you’re healing from surgery and injury.
- Vitamin C helps your body to absorb Iron – a mineral you need for healthy red blood cells, which help to reduce fatigue and support immunity.
- Finally, Vitamin C is also a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect your cells against free radical damage..
- Ester-C® is produced from Calcium Ascorbate, using a patented, water-based process. One of the metabolites (the compounds that form when your body breaks down a nutrient) of Vitamin C is Threonic Acid. Threonic Acid is standardised in Ester-C® as Calcium threonate.
- Researchers have extensively studied Calcium threonate, and discovered that it is responsible for many of the differences between Ester-C® and standard Vitamin C. These differences include Ester-C® being absorbed twice as fast, and lasting up to 24 hours in your body.
- Bioflavonoids are strongly antioxidant compounds found in plants. The bioflavonoids in Healtheries Ester-C® come from citrus fruit.
Gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
Directions for Use
For everyday health: Take 1-2 tablets daily with food.
To speed recovery: Take 2 tablets 3 times daily.
Or as your healthcare professional directs.
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- These effects should stop if you reduce the dose.
- This product is not recommended for children – keep it out of their reach.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.