Healtheries Garlic, Vit C, Zinc & Echinacea with Olive Leaf Tablets
- Powerful immunity-strenghtening natural remedy that’s ideal if you can’t afford to get sick over Winter
- Combines odourless Garlic with Vitamin C, Zinc, Echinacea and Olive Leaf to give your immune system a helping hand
- Specifically created to help protect you and your family during winter
Why use Garlic, Vit C, Zinc & Echinacea with Olive Leaf tablets?
When it’s cold and wet and you struggle just to get out of bed, the very last thing you need is the extra hassle of feeling sick. And when you have a thousand things on, you simply can’t afford to. A strong immune system can help to protect you from the frustration of coming down with winter ailments.
Healtheries Garlic, Vitamin C, Zinc & Echinacea with Olive Leaf is formulated specifically to build up your immunity. That means less chance of getting sick over winter, and less all round hassle. And because the garlic’s odourless, your breath stays fresh too!
- Everyday use to help keep your immunity strong
- Helping you avoid coughs, colds & ‘flu’s
- Helping you get better faster if you do catch a winter bug
|Garlic bulb (Allium sativum) ext. equiv. fresh||1000mg|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||250mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||5mg|
|Echinacea ext. equiv. dry||100mg|
|Olive leaf (Olea europaea) ext. equiv. dry||700mg|
Odourless Garlic (Allium sativum)
- Garlic is one of the world’s best known natural immunity-supporters.
- It helps to strengthen your immune system.
- The garlic is processed in a way that makes it odourless so you don’t get garlic breath.
- Vitamin C is “the immunity vitamin”. It helps your body to build up its resistance to coughs and colds; and also helps you throw them off faster.
- Your white blood cells (part of your immune system) need Vitamin C to function normally and help you fight off winter bugs.
- Your adrenal glands also use up Vitamin C when they respond to stressful situations (e.g. sudden temperature changes, change of seasons, etc).
Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea)
- Echinacea (also called Purple Cone Flower) was traditionally used by Native American herbalists to help fight off infections.
- Today, we know this herb has powerful immune-supporting properties that can help keep you healthy during cold season.
- The white blood cells in your immune system use Zinc to produce the right antibodies to fight off specific viruses or bacteria.
- Low Zinc levels may make you more susceptible to infections.
Olive Leaf (Olea europaea)
- Olive leaf contains a compound called Oleuropein that helps to strengthen your immune system.
- Oleuropein seems to interfere with the way viruses spread in your body.
- Oleuropein may help your white blood cells to respond more effectively to bacteria and viruses, which can then improve your resistance to winter bugs.
Wheat, gluten, animal products, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweetners or preservatives
Directions for Use
Adults: Take 1-3 tablets daily with food.
Children 6-12 years: Take 1 tablet daily with food.
Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If you’re about to have surgery, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- If you're pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult your healthcare professional.
- This product contains echinacea, so don’t take it if you’re allergic to flowers in the daisy family.
- Keep this bottle out of children’s reach.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.