Healtheries Hair, Skin & Nails - 30 Tablets
- Truly effective natural skin, hair & nail care starts from the inside – with the right nutrients in the right amounts
- Healtheries Hair, Skin & Nails is a natural combination of NZ marine collage, NZ antioxidants and nutrients that help to strengthen and nourish your hair, skin & nails
- Taking Healtheries Hair & Nails each day can help you to maintain vibrant skin, lustrous hair, strong nails, and a clear scalp
Why use Healtheries Hair, Skin & Nails with Advanced Collagen?
Getting tired of dull, splitting hair; weak, brittle nails; dry, flaky skin; or dandruff? It might be a sign that you’re not getting enough of the important nutrients your body needs.
Healtheries Hair, Skin & Nails with Advanced Collagen combines NZ Marine Collagen with herbal extracts like Horsetail (a source of organic Silica), antioxidant rich NZ Grape seed, NZ Blackcurrant seed & skin and NZ Kiwifruit skin, with nutrients like Calcium, Zinc & Vitamin A. The result is a formulation that provides natural skincare from the inside. Just one tablet daily can help you to maintain strong, healthy nails, skin and hair.
- Helping to strengthen weak, splitting or peeling nails
- Nourishing vibrant skin and supporting a healthy complexion
- Maintaining healthy, lustrous hair
- Assisting with dandruff or a dry, flaky scalp
|Collagen - hydrolysed||100mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||6mg|
|Calcium (as amino acid chelate)||50mg|
|Vitamin A (Retinyl acetate 1000 IU)||345mcg|
Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) stem
Grape (Vitis vinifera) seed
Kiwifruit (Actinidia deliciosa) fruit skin
Blackcurrant (Ribes nigrum) seed & skin
Tabletting aids, Colours
- Collagen provides important nutrients that assist your body's own skin repair processes.
- Also plays a role in forming strong, healthy hair and nails.
- An easily-absorbable form of Calcium
- Combined with Silica, Calcium chelate can help to strengthen your nails.
Horsetail herb (Equisetum arvense)
- Horsetail is a natural source of organic Silica. Organic Silica is easier for your body to absorb than inorganic Silica, which is usually sourced from sand.
- Your skin, nails, and all the connective tissue in your body rely on Silica to help them maintain their strength and structure.
Zinc chelate / Vitamin A
- Zinc chelate is a form of Zinc that’s very easy for your body to absorb.
- Your body uses Zinc, together with Vitamin A, to help form collagen – a key protein in your skin, nails and hair.
- Low Zinc levels can cause white spots on your fingernails. It can also interfere with your ability to absorb B-complex vitamins, which are important for hair, nail and skin quality.
- Low Zinc and Vitamin A levels can result in weak, peeling nails.
Grape seed, Blackcurrant & Kiwifruit
- Antioxidants that help to protect your skin against damaging free radicals.
Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
Directions for Use
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If pregnant, breastfeeding or on medication, please consult your healthcare professional.
- Do not use if allergic to seafood.
- Keep this product out of children’s reach.