Healtheries KidsCare Vit C - 70 Chewable Tablets
- Healtheries KidsCare® Vitamin C tablets are yummy, animal-shaped, chewable tablets that provide a child-friendly 100mg dose of Vitamin C
- Each great-tasting, fruit-flavoured tablet contains pure Vitamin C to strengthen children’s resistance to common infections (e.g. colds & flu, ear infections, etc)
- Vitamin C also helps children to maintain healthy gums, skin, teeth & bones; and assists them with Iron absorption
Why use Healtheries KidsCare® Vitamin C chewable tablets?
If you’re looking for gentle immunity support for your children – extra protection against all kinds of common infections – sometimes, the basics are best.
Healtheries KidsCare® Vitamin C chewable tablets give your kids 100mg of pure, simple Vitamin C – the “Immunity Vitamin”. They’re made with a special, less-acidic Vitamin C form that’s gentle on sensitive stomachs, and formulated at a dose that’s just right for smaller bodies. Plus, they come in fun, animal shapes with a great-tasting fruit flavour, so children love taking them.
- Maintaining everyday immunity and health in children under 10
- Supporting children’s immune systems if they’re tired or stressed
- Providing extra protection when they’re susceptible to infection
- Helping their bodies to heal boils, skin infections, cuts, burns or bruises
- Assisting their bodies to absorb Iron, which can help to protect against fatigue
Vitamin C 100mg from
Natural colour, Natural flavour, Natural sweeteners, Tabletting Aids
- Vitamin C is available in different forms:
- Ascorbic acid is pure Vitamin C on its own. However, because it’s acidic, children with sensitive stomachs may react to it.
- Sodium ascorbate is a buffered form of Vitamin C that binds ascorbic acid to sodium molecules. This makes it more suitable for children with sensitive stomachs.
- Vitamin C is “the immunity vitamin”. It helps children’s bodies to build up resistance to all kinds of common infections; and can help to reduce their recovery time.
- Children’s white blood cells (part of their immune system) need Vitamin C to function normally and help them fight off bacterial / viral infections. These infections also increase children’s need for Vitamin C.
- Children’s bodies use Vitamin C to make collagen – a protein that helps to form healthy skin, ligaments, tendons, bones and teeth.
Gluten, Wheat, Dairy products, Egg, Soy, Artifical colour, Artifical flavour, Artifical sweeteners or preservatives.
Directions for Use
Children aged 3-7 years: Chew 1 tablet daily with food, or as your healthcare professional directs.
Children aged 8 and over: ?Chew 2 tablets daily with food, or as your healthcare professional directs.
Chew 2 tablets daily with food, or as your healthcare professional directs.
- If children are taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before giving them this product.
- This product contains sucrose, so will not be suitable for children with diabetes.
- If children take excessive doses of this product, they may get diarrhoea, skin rash, or need to urinate more frequently. These effects should stop if you reduce their dose.
- For best results with Vitamin C, limit chocolate, chocolate drinks, soft drinks and sugar in children’s diets. These foods may reduce Vitamin C levels.
- This product is not suitable for children under the age of 3 – keep it out of their reach.