Healtheries KidsCare Vit C Plus Echinacea - 60 Chewable Tablets
- Healtheries KidsCare® Vit C Plus Echinacea tablets are yummy, animal-shaped, chewable tablets that gently strengthen children’s natural immunity
- Each great-tasting, fruit-flavoured tablet gives kids the benefits of pure Vitamin C and Echinacea in a dose formulated just for them
- KidsCare® Echinacea & Vitamin C tablets are ideal to help build resistance in children who are prone to catching colds and flu
Why use Healtheries KidsCare® Echinacea & Vitamin C chewable tablets?
When most people think of natural remedies that help build resistance to Winter colds and flu, they think of Vitamin C and Echinacea. Unfortunately, if your children keep catching coughs and colds, many standard Vitamin C & Echinacea products are just too strong for their little bodies to handle.
Great-tasting Healtheries KidsCare® Echinacea & Vitamin C chewable tablets are designed specifically for children under 10. They’re fruit-flavoured, animal-shaped tablets that are fun for children to take. And they contain just the right amount of each immunity-boosting ingredient to gently support children’s everyday resistance.
- Preventatively building up children’s resistance to coughs, colds and flu
- Supporting immunity in children who need help to recover from common winter infections
Vitamin C 50mg from:
|Echinacea ext. equiv. dry||100mg|
Natural flavours, Natural sweeteners (stevia and glucose), Tabletting aids
- Vitamin C is available in different forms:
- Ascorbic acid is pure Vitamin C on its own. However, because it’s acidic, children with sensitive stomachs may react to it.
- Sodium ascorbate is a buffered form of Vitamin C that binds ascorbic acid to sodium molecules. This makes it more suitable for children with sensitive stomachs.
- Vitamin C is “the immunity vitamin”. It helps children’s bodies to build up resistance to all kinds of common infections; and can help to reduce their recovery time.
- Children’s white blood cells (part of their immune system) need Vitamin C to function normally and help them fight off bacterial / viral infections. These infections also increase children’s need for Vitamin C.
- Children’s bodies use Vitamin C to make collagen – a protein that helps to form healthy skin, ligaments, tendons, bones and teeth.
Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea)
- Native American herbalists traditionally used Echinacea (also called Purple Cone Flower) to help fight infections.
- Today, we know Echinacea has immunity-boosting properties that can help keep children healthy during cold season, and help them fight off other bacterial and viral infections.
- Echinacea can also help their bodies to heal and clear common skin conditions.
Gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Directions for Use
Children aged 3-7 years: Chew 1-2 tablets daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Children aged 8 and over: Chew 2-4 tablets daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If children are taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before giving them this product.
- This product contains glucose, so may not be suitable for children with diabetes.
- This product contains Echinacea, so won’t be suitable for children who are allergic to flowers in the daisy family.
- This product is not suitable for children under the age of 3 – keep it out of their reach.