Healtheries Magnesium 150mg Capsules
- Healtheries Magnesium capsules provide an organic form of Magnesium that’s chelated for optimum absorption
- Magnesium is an incredibly versatile mineral that your body uses in more than 300 different ways
- Low dietary Magnesium levels can result in feeling stressed or anxious, difficulties relaxing or sleeping, muscle cramps and PMT
Why use Healtheries Magnesium 150 capsules?
Magnesium: your body uses this vital mineral in so many ways, including helping to relax your body and mind. That makes it ideal when you’re stressed or anxious, when your muscles are tense and crampy, or when PMT or insomnia strike. But Magnesium has a whole host of other uses: bone health, heart health, blood sugar balance, calcium absorption, and over 300 metabolic reactions.
Healtheries Magnesium 150 mg capsules provide you 150mg of elemental Magnesium in each capsule - its perfect to supplement your Magnesium intake if you need a little extra in your diet, especially if you struggle to get a good night's sleep or feel stressed a lot.
- Helping to relax your body and mind
- Easing stress, anxiety, nervous tension, restlessness, irritability and PMT symptoms
- Soothing tense, crampy or aching muscles (including period pain), and helping with muscle twitches or tremors
- Supporting bone health, and assisting with Calcium absorption
- Helping to maintain heart health and healthy blood pressure levels
- Supporting healthy blood sugar balance
- Helping to relieve constipation
- Topping up dietary Magnesium levels if you drink a lot of alcohol, coffee or tea; or eat a lot of processed, refined foods
|Magnesium amino acid chelate||750mg|
- Your body uses Magnesium to support mental balance and relaxation; and to ease stress, anxiety, irritability, worry and sleeplessness.
- Magnesium can help to relax tense, aching or cramping muscles. This makes it ideal if you’re suffering from PMT, period pain, or constipation.
- Magnesium helps to balance out the Calcium levels in your body. It assists in keeping Calcium soluble, which helps to prevent stones or spurs from forming. Magnesium also helps your body to absorb and use the Calcium in your diet, which makes it vital for healthy bones and teeth.
- Magnesium plays a role in regulating body temperature, helps to prevent blood clotting, and supports a healthy pH and electrolyte balance in your body.
- High sugar, coffee, fat, and alcohol intake can reduce your Magnesium levels. Low Magnesium levels can then lead to physical and mental tension, and reduce your active Vitamin D levels.
Wheat, gluten, dairy products, soy, egg, artificial colours, artificial flavours or artificial sweeteners.
Directions for Use
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules daily.
Children 6-12 yeats: Take 1 capsule daily.
Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- Some people may find that Magnesium supplements cause diarrhoea. If this is the case for you, your symptoms should stop as soon as you stop taking the supplement.
- This product is not suitable for children under six – keep it out of their reach.