Healtheries Men's Multi with Probiotics One-A-Day Tablets
- Healtheries Men’s Multi One-A-Day is a high-potency one-a-day multivitamin and mineral supplement specifically formulated to help busy New Zealand men "top up" the nutrients they most need.
- This tablet contains high potency B vitamins and Ginseng to support stamina, performance and the energy to manage a busy schedule.
- Vitamin C, D3 and E, Betacarotene, Selenium and Zinc to support healthy immunity.
- Contains Tribulus to support men's sexual health.
- Combined with Probiotics for digestive health and wellbeing.
Why use Healtheries Men's Multi One-A-Day?
We all know that a healthy, balanced diet is the best way to get the vitamins and minerals our bodies need. But for some men, rushing around all day…it can be hard to get enough of the right food to get the nutrients they need.
Healtheries Men’s Multi One-A-Day is a comprehensive, high-potency, one-a-day multivitamin and mineral supplement that’s packed with the nutrients men need. Combined with Probiotics for digestive health and wellbeing, it provides high-strength B vitamins and Korean Ginseng for extra energy. There’s even Tribulus and Zinc to help support immunity and male sexual health.
- Topping up men’s diets to make sure they get all the vitamins and minerals they need
- Helping to improve energy levels in men who are feeling tired, stressed or overworked
- Supporting good health in men who tend to have too much caffeine, alcohol or nicotine
- Ensuring that men on a restricted or low-calorie diet get all the nutrients they need
- Supporting performance levels in sportsmen
|Vitamin D3 (100 IU)||2.5mcg|
|Vitamin E (100 IU)||25mg|
|Korean Ginseng root ext. equiv. dry||600mg|
|Bacillus Coagulans||500mill CFU|
|Tribulus terrestris fruit ext. equiv. dry||1000mg|
Colour, natural flavour, tabletting aids
Korean Ginseng (Panax Ginseng)
- Panax Ginseng is also known as Korean Ginseng.
- Traditionally, Panax Ginseng has been used as an aphrodisiac and energy enhancer; as well as to help improve immunity.
- Today, this herb is classed as an “adaptogen”, which means it helps the body adapt better to all kinds of stress
- Research has shown that Panax Ginseng helps to increase vitality, supports immunity and enhances physical and mental performance.
Tribulus terrestris (Tribulus)
- Supports male sexual health.
- Supports cardiovascular health.
Vitamins E and, Beta-Carotene and Selenium
- Vitamins E and A, Beta-Carotene and Selenium are natural antioxidants that help to protect the body from free radical damage, and assist with healthy aging and immunity.
- Your body can generate free radicals as a result of poor diet, stress, sunlight, or exposure to environmental pollutants.
B Complex Vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, Folic Acid)
- B complex vitamins are critical for the body to metabolise carbohydrates, protein and fat into energy.
- Stress or poor diet can deplete B complex vitamin levels.
- Low B complex vitamin levels can lead to tiredness, irritability, emotional imbalance, digestive problems, and difficulties coping with stress.
- B Vitamins should be taken as a complex, as individual B vitamins tend to work together.
- Vitamin C is “the immunity vitamin”. It helps your body to build up resistance to coughs and colds; and can also help to reduce your recovery time.
- Your white blood cells (part of your immune system) need Vitamin C to function normally and help you fight off bacterial / viral infections.
- Your adrenal glands use up Vitamin C when they respond to stressful situations (e.g. sudden temperature changes, change of seasons, life stress, etc).
- Your body uses Vitamin C to make collagen – a protein that helps to form healthy skin, ligaments, tendons, bones and teeth. That’s why Vitamin C is useful when you’re healing from surgery and injury.
- Vitamin C helps your body to absorb Iron – a mineral you need for healthy red blood cells, which help to reduce fatigue and improve your energy levels.
- The body uses Calcium to build strong, healthy, dense bones. The Calcium in Healtheries Men’s Multi One-A-Day is chelated to help the body absorb it better.
- Vitamin D helps the body to absorb and use dietary Calcium and Phosphorus.
- Zinc is an essential mineral for healthy sperm production, and a healthy prostate gland.
- Low Zinc levels may contribute to prostate enlargement.
- The body uses Zinc to help it absorb and use B complex vitamins.
- Zinc also assists the body to cope with stress and fatigue, and helps to heal injuries.
- Your body uses Magnesium to help maintain nervous system and emotional balance.
- Magnesium helps to balance out the Calcium levels in your body. It also helps to keep Calcium soluble, which assists in preventing stones from forming.
- Magnesium can also help to relax tense or cramping muscles.
- High sugar, coffee, and alcohol intake can reduce your levels. Low Magnesium levels can then lead to irritability and anxiety.
- Manganese is used to form blood, and to help your body metabolise fats and carbohydrates.
- Your body also uses Manganese to produce some hormones, including sex hormones and thyroxine (which helps to regulate weight and energy levels)
- Your body uses Iron to produce haemoglobin, the molecule that transports oxygen to your tissues and muscles. This is why low Iron levels can affect your energy levels.
- Healtheries Men’s Multi One-A-Day uses ferrous Iron, which is easier for your body to absorb.
- Chromium is a trace mineral that your body uses to maintain balanced blood sugar and triglyceride levels.
- Chromium helps your body to metabolise energy from glucose, and plays a role in synthesising fatty acids and cholesterol. It also appears to increase the effectiveness of insulin.
- Iodine is an essential trace mineral that your thyroid gland uses to produce the hormones that help to regulate your energy levels.
- New Zealand soils are low in Iodine, so if you don’t eat enough seafood or use iodised salt, you may have low Iodine levels
- Selenium is another trace mineral that acts as a powerful natural antioxidant to help protect your body from free radical damage. This may affect heart health, joint health and blood sugar balance.
- New Zealand has very low Selenium levels in its soil.
- Scientifically researched advanced probiotic
- Supports a healthy immune and digestive system
Gluten, wheat, egg, artificial flavours or artificial sweeteners.
Directions for Use
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare professional before you use this product.
- This product is not suitable for children – keep it out of their reach.
- If you have high blood pressure, please use this product with caution.