Healtheries Vit C 1000mg Chewable Tablets
- High-strength, low-acidity, chewable Vitamin C (the “immunity vitamin”) in a powerful 1000mg dose
- Vitamin C helps speed up recovery from the common cold
- Vitamin C also provides extra immune support when you’re stressed or overworked
Why use Healtheries Vitamin C 1000mg?
Most people think of fighting off colds and flu when they think of Vitamin C, and it is ideal during winter infections. But Vitamin C can also assist in iron absorption and supports skin health.
Each Healtheries Vitamin C 1000mg chewable tablet provides 1000mg of Vitamin C – the “Immunity Vitamin”– for extra support when you need it. They’re made with a special, less-acidic form of Vitamin C that’s gentle on sensitive stomachs. And with a natural orange flavour, they’re a great-tasting way to help support your body's natural immune defences.
- Boosting immunity to help you recover faster from colds, flu, or other common infections
- Supporting wound healing and skin health
- Maintaining healthy gums, teeth and bones
- Strengthening your immune system when you’re under stress or fatigued
- Topping up your Vitamin C levels if you’re not getting all you need from your diet
Buffered Vitamin C 1000mg:
|From Ascorbic acid||524mg|
|From Sodium ascorbate||535mg|
Natural colour, Natural flavour, Natural sweeteners (stevia, glucose and sucrose), Tabletting aids
- Vitamin C is available in different forms:
- Ascorbic acid is pure Vitamin C on its own. However, because it’s acidic, people with sensitive stomachs may react to it.
- Sodium ascorbate is a buffered form of Vitamin C that binds ascorbic acid to sodium molecules. This makes it more suitable for people with sensitive stomachs.
- Vitamin C is “the immunity vitamin”. It helps your body to build up resistance to all kinds of common infections; and can help to reduce your recovery time.
- Your white blood cells (part of your immune system) need Vitamin C to function normally and help you fight off infections.
- Your adrenal glands use up Vitamin C when they respond to stressful situations (e.g. sudden temperature changes, change of seasons, life stresses, etc).
- Your body uses Vitamin C to make collagen – a protein that helps to form healthy skin, ligaments, tendons, bones and teeth. That’s why your body needs more Vitamin C when you’re healing from surgery and injury.
- Vitamin C helps your body to absorb Iron – a mineral you need for healthy red blood cells, which help to reduce fatigue and support immunity.
- Finally, Vitamin C is also a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect your cells against free radical damage.
Gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours or artificial sweeteners.
Directions for Use
For everyday health: Chew 1 tablet daily with food
To speed recovery: Chew 1 tablet 3 times daily.
Or as your healthcare professional directs.
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- This product is not suitable for children – keep it out of their reach.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- This product contains glucose and sucrose. If you’re diabetic, Healtheries berry-flavoured chewable Vitamin C 1000mg may be more suitable for you.