Good Health Magnesium Sustained Release - 60 Tablets
Magnesium Sustained Release - slow release marine magnesium to help you through the day.
Magnesium Sustained Release is a unique product, specifically designed to slowly release magnesium in your body over approximately 8 hours, allowing your body to properly absorb and utilise magnesium as it needs it.
Magnesium Sustained Release is a high strength magnesium formula that is made from Aquamin Mg. Aquamin Mg is marine sourced magnesium, derived from seawater and so it naturally contains many other trace minerals too. This natural marine form makes it easily utilised in the body.
Magnesium Sustained Release is ideal for people who have more sensitive systems or for those who prefer magnesium to be released into their body throughout the day. It is ideal for soothing nervous tension and stress right throughout the day or for supporting sleep right throughout the night.
ŒMarine magnesium, Aquamin Mg, is derived naturally from the Irish sea and contains 72 additional trace minerals. Aquamin is a trademark of Marigot Ltd.
- Nervous tension
- Difficulty sleeping
- Supports muscle relaxation
- Tight & stiff muscles
- Athletes – supports physical performance & recovery
- Supports cardiovascular health
- High strength 500mg marine magnesium
- Slow release - over 8 hours for sensitive systems
- Naturally derived from seawater
- 1-a-day formula
- Releases slowly over approximately 8 hours for continuous benefits
- Supports absorption & activity
- Ideal for sensitive systems as magnesium slowly passes through the GI tract.
Pack Size: 60 Tablets
|Ingredients: (per capsule)|
|Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||30mg|
|Cholecalciferol (Equiv. Vitamin D 150IU)||3.75mcg|
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily or as professionally advised
Artificial flavours, sweeteners or preservatives used in this product.
No added gluten, dairy, soy, egg or wheat.
Cautions & Contraindications:
- Kidney disease and renal failure
- Take 2 hours away from antibiotics
- SAFE to take during pregnancy and breastfeeding