Oasis Beauty Apple A Day SPF 25 Skin Brightening Facial Moisturiser
Skin brightening, daily moisturiser for sensitive skin. PA+++
Apple a Day is just what the doctor ordered. Packed with anti-ageing vitamins plus active naturals to brighten and hydrate with an added bonus of non-whitening SPF30 to keep your skin protected. Don’t be confused the packaging might say SPF25, but it came out of testing much higher than we anticipated! You also get the bonus rating PA+++ which protects you from premature ageing and skin cancer.
How to get it on:
Apply after cleansing and toning. If you want an extra skin boost, layer a serum underneath first. Squeeze a little bit of product on the back of your hand. Use other hand to dot over your face and neck. Join the dots and gently massage into your skin. Allow time for moisturiser to settle and set up sunscreen barrier before applying makeup or your Oasis BB Cream.
Hint for skin care junkies
For maximum results, use in conjunction with Oasis serums as they all contain potent vitamin C and retinol (vitamin A). Serum should be layered underneath your moisturizer. Choose from Straight Up if you get shiny during the day or Hot Toddy if you tend towards dryness.
Apple a Day is recommended for:
Combination skin, t-zone, autumn skin care, normal skin, anti-ageing skin care, skin lightening, dull or tired skin, stressed skin, hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone and texture, sensitive skin.
How does it work?
- Green apple is an old fashioned remedy to brighten, lighten and tighten the skin. It works a treat!
- Rosehip, apricot kernel and sweet almond hydrate your skin without making it feel heavy.
- Glycerin are humectants that absorb moisture and swell, filling fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin is soothed the good old-fashioned way with chamomile.
- Non-nano zinc and methoxycinnamic work together to protect skin from sun damage without blocking your pores and causing breakouts.
Why use an Oasis daily moisturiser?
- It will seal in moisture.
- It will give your skin the nutrition it needs to get it looking it’s best.
- It will protect your skin from the sun so no wrinkles or sun spots for you!
- Some people are prone to fine lines and wrinkles, some get acne or have dry skin - so we have 3 winning daily moisturisers to pick from - Knock-Out, Power Punch and Apple a Day.
Pure Artesian South Island, New Zealand water (aqua), zinc oxide (and) triethoxycaprylylsilane (sunscreen agent), ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (sunscreen agent), sorbitan monostearate (plant-based emulsifier), capric triglyceride (emollient), polysorbate 60 (plant-based emulsifier), diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate (sunscreen agent), prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel) oil, glycerin, rosa mosqueta (rose) hip oil, cetearyl alcohol (emollient), soy lecithin (humectant), benzyl alcohol (and) salicylic acid (and) glycerin (and) sorbic acid (BioGro approved preservative), magnesium sulfate (epsom salt), xanthan gum (food grade thickener), chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract (german chamomile) pyrus malus (apple) extract, fragrance oil
- This product is suitable for vegans
- Can be used during pregnancy
- Oasis Beauty products are all cruelty free
- Free of parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sulphates and nano-particles
- Tested in 2019 in Australia against International Standard ISO 24444 and rated PA ++ (full 10-subject study). This is a measurement of protection against UVA rays
- Tested in 2018 in Australia at SPF 33.1 against International Standard ISO 24444 and AS/NZ Standard 2604:2012 (full 10-subject study). This is a measurement of protection against UVB rays.