Oasis Beauty Fruit Smoothie Exfoliating Face Mask
Fruity face mask and scrub in one naughty little number.
Fruit Smoothie is a powerful but gentle multipurpose product for glowing skin in no time at all! Containing natural clays to draw out impurities for super smooth skin. While the jojoba beads combined with papaya, pineapple and pink grapefruit exfoliate away rough skin.
Four ways to get your skin smoothie’d
1. Face mask first, scrub second. Apply a thin layer of Fruit Smoothie to the face. Leave on for at least 5
minutes – the longer the better! Then with moistened fingers gently massage it around. When you are done
remove with water or a facecloth, then tone and moisturise.
2. Reverse it! Scrub first, face mask second. Apply and massage it around GENTLY while staring into space.
Then leave on so the fruity enzymes and the clay have time to simmer away and do their thing. When you are
done, remove with water or a facecloth, then tone and moisturise.
3. No time? Just use Fruit Smoothie as an exfoliant. Keep it in the shower so you don’t forget.
4. Don’t forget your lips. Oasis Beauty guarantee that your lipstick will look a million times better. Gently scrub a
little over your lips. Just don’t eat it, as it doesn’t taste as yummy as it sounds.
Use 3-4 times a week
Men can get away with using this daily as their hide is a little thicker than the girls..
Fruit Smoothie is recommended for:
Dry skin, sensitive skin, male skin, sun damage, acne, oily skin, mature skin, prematurely aged skin, blackheads, teen skin.
How does it work?
- Papaya, pineapple and pink grapefruit have amazing enzymes that tingle away at the glue that hold your dead skin cells together. Sounds scary but wait until you see how much brighter your skin looks!
- Natural jojoba beads are the scrubby bits. These fine exfoliating granules are the perfect size to gently buff all your dull skin away, revealing smooth, fresh skin underneath.
- Pink clay mixed with a bit of kaolin are the little suckers that vacuum clean your skin.
- The honey is from our local beekeeper. She tells us it’s a mix of manuka and honeydew from the black beech forests on the hills behind Oasis Head Cottage. Honey is awesome for healing the skin.
Glycerin is a humectant which means it absorbs moisture and swells, temporarily filling fine lines and wrinkles (sorry, its only temporary).
- Neem is our little secret. It’s highly antibacterial and that’s why Fruit Smoothie is great if you are prone to breakouts.
- Apricot kernel provides hydration without feeling heavy.
- For a little bit of luxury, we add shea butter too. You know you like it.
Fruit Smoothie is an essential product if you’re after great looking skin and here’s why:
- No more lumpy, bumpy skin. Think smooth as silk.
- Your makeup will just glide on and you won’t need to use as much as normal.
- No more dry flaky skin.
- Serums and treatment products get absorbed better if they don’t have to fight their way past layers and layers of dead skin cells.
pure NZ water (aqua), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) wax esters (physical exfoliant), white kaolin clay, sorbitan monostearate (plant based emulsifier), polyoxyethylene sorbitan monostearate (plant based emulsifier), organic honey (NZ honeydew), prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel) oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, vegetable glycerin, Australian pink clay, aloe vera, cetostearyl alcohol (plant based emulsifier), carica (papaya) extract (enzymatic exfoliant), stearic acid (emulsifier), dehydroacetic acid (and) benzyl alcohol (BioGro approved preservative), citrus grandis (pink grapefruit) essential oil, xanthan gum (food-grade thickener), azadirachta indica (neem) oil.
Not suitable for vegans due to the inclusion of honey. Oasis Beauty is cruelty free.
Free of parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sulphates and nano-particles.