Oasis Beauty Knock Out SPF 25 Shine Control Facial Moisturiser
Active antibacterial, daily moisturiser for sensitive skin. PA+++
Combat oily breakouts with this lightweight, non-greasy daily moisturiser that punches above its weight class. The lemongrass helps to reduce the oily shine on your skin, with the help of tea tree and manuka, which destroy the bacteria that cause breakouts. Protects your skin from sun damage with broad-spectrum non-whitening SPF30 and it has a rating of PA++.
How to get it on:
Apply after cleansing and toning. If you want an extra skin boost, layer a serum underneath first. Pump a little bit of product on the back of your hand. Use other hand to dot over your face and neck. Join the dots and gently massage into your skin. Allow time for moisturiser to settle and set up sunscreen barrier before applying makeup or your Oasis BB Cream.
Hint for skin care junkies
For maximum results, use in conjunction with Oasis serums as they all contain potent vitamin C and retinol (vitamin A). Serum should be layered underneath your moisturiser. Best serum match for Knock Out is Straight Up.
Knock Out is recommended for:
Oily skin, combination skin, teen skin care, male skin care, acne, sensitive skin, summer skin care, warm climate skin care.
How does it work?
- Hazelnut and calendula lightly moisturize the skin without making it oily.
- Vitamin E and honey heal blemishes and acne scars.
- NZ grown ingredients, tea tree and manuka both have the power to destroy bacteria on the skin that create acne and breakouts.
- Lemongrass acts as an astringent to minimize pore size, and oil secretions. We put a bit extra of this ingredient in because it smells so good!
- The sunscreen agents work together to protect skin from sun damage without blocking your pores and causing breakouts.
Why use an Oasis daily moisturiser?
- It will seal in moisture.
- It will give your skin the nutrition it needs to get it looking it’s best.
- It will protect your skin from the sun so no wrinkles or sun spots for you!
- Some people are prone to fine lines and wrinkles, some get acne or have dry skin - so we have 3 winning daily moisturisers to pick from - Knock-Out, Power Punch and Apple a Day.
Tea tree vs benzoyl peroxide
Tea tree is a natural alternative to benzoyl peroxide, an ingredient found in most acne products to reduce inflammation and get rid of the dead skin cells but it can make the skin peel, burn and itch. In a recent study, acne sufferers were divided into two groups. One group applied the benzoyl peroxide solution daily and the other applied tea tree oil. It was found that both ingredients helped reduce acne. The tea tree oil worked more slowly than benzoyl peroxide but those that used tea tree oil suffered much fewer side effects.
Pure Artesian South Island New Zealand water (aqua), sorbitan monostearate (plant-based emulsifier), cetearyl olivate (and) sorbitan olivate (olive-based BioGro approved emulsifier), organic calendula officinalis (calendula) oil, corylus avellana (hazelnut) oil, dl-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E), zinc oxide (sunscreen agent), ethyl hexyl p-methoxycinnamic acid (sunscreen agent), certified organic mel (NZ manuka honeydew blend), retinyl palmitate (vitamin C), rosmarinus offcinalis (rosemary) extract, dehydroacetic acid (and) benzyl alcohol (biogro approved preservative), xanthan gum (food grade thickener), organic malaleuca alternifolia (NZ tea tree), essential oil, organic leptospermum scoparium (NZ manuka) essential oil, organic cymbogopan flexuosus (lemongrass) essential oilerman chamomile essential oil
We source the honey from our hometown in Oxford. It’s collected from black beech forests around the area and is classified as honeydew (with a little bit of manuka in there too).
Not suitable for vegans due to the inclusion of honey. Oasis Beauty is cruelty free.