Oasis Beauty Power Punch SPF 25 Super Hydrating Facial Moisturiser
Super hydrating, daily moisturiser for sensitive skin. PA+++
A power punch for dry skin that’s guaranteed to turn you into a big softie. The rosehip, evening primrose and apricot kernel provide a serious hydration boost. While the non-whitening SPF25 protects your skin from sun damage with broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection and a bonus rating of PA+++ which safeguards you from premature ageing and skin cancer.
How to get it on:
Apply after cleansing and toning.If you want an extra skin boost, layer a serum underneath first. Squeeze a little bit of product on the back of your hand. Use other hand to dot over your face and neck. Join the dots and gently massage into your skin. Allow time for moisturiser to settle and set up sunscreen barrier before applying makeup or your Oasis BB Cream.
Hint for skin care junkies
For maximum results, use in conjunction with Oasis serums as they all contain potent vitamin C and retinol (vitamin A). Serum should be layered underneath your moisturiser. Best serum match for Power Punch is Hot Toddy.
Power Punch is recommended for:
Dry skin, dehydrated skin, sensitive skin, cold climate skin care, winter skin care, anti ageing skin care, mature skin, prematurely aged skin, sun damage, sensitive skin.
How does it work?
- Rosehip, evening primrose and apricot kernel provide a serious hydration boost for dry skin.
- Frankincense reduces skin irritations and has a soothing effect. Evidence has shown it to reduce redness, scaling and improve dry patches. [University of Maryland Medical Centre].
- Vitamin E and honey help to heal blemishes and acne scars.
- Lecithin and glycerin are humectants that absorb moisture and swell, filling fine line and wrinkles, reduce dryness, and smoothens skin texture. Yippee! That’s why we put lots of that in!
- Skin is soothed the good old-fashioned way with chamomile.
- The calming properties of rosemary help reduce skin redness and puffiness.
- The sunscreen agents work together to protect skin from sun damage without blocking your pores and causing breakouts.
Why use an Oasis daily moisturiser?
- It will seal in moisture.
- It will give your skin the nutrition it needs to get it looking it’s best.
- It will protect your skin from the sun so no wrinkles or sun spots for you!
- Some people are prone to fine lines and wrinkles, some get acne or have dry skin - so we have 3 winning daily moisturisers to pick from - Knock-Out, Power Punch and Apple a Day.
South Island Pure Artesian NZ water (aqua), zinc oxide (and) triethoxycaprylylsilane (sunscreen agent), ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (sunscreen agent), sorbitan monostearate (plant-based emulsifier), capric triglyceride (emollient), prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel) oil, polysorbate 60 (plant-based emulsifier), diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate (sunscreen agent), rosa mosqueta (rose) hip oil, glycerin, soy lecithin (humectant), oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, certified organic mel (manuka honeydew honey blend), cetearyl alcohol (emollient), benzyl alcohol (and) salicylic acid (and) glycerin (and) sorbic acid (BioGro approved preservative), fragrance oil, magnesium sulfate (epsom salt), tocopherol (vitamin E), xanthan gum (food grade thickener), chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract (german chamomile), boswellia carteri (frankincense) oil
Not suitable for vegans due to the inclusion of honey. Oasis Beauty is cruelty free.