Oasis Beauty Solar Serum Eye Cream with Lycocelle
A unique proprietary blend of lycopene, rosehip and cucumber specifically formulated to restore skin health and vitality.
- Helps repair sun damage and restore skin tone
- Restores hydration to delicate eye tissue
- Contains powerful antioxidants to protect against premature ageing
- Protects and repairs collagen
- Absorbs instantly
- Suitable for ALL skin types
Hint for skin care junkies
A little goes a long way with Solar Serum® Eye Cream. You don’t need to apply eye cream onto the top eyelid - through the brow and sweeping gently under the eye is enough to achieve the amazing benefits.
How to use:
A luxury eye cream for daily use, once or twice a day as required.
Apply on clean skin and, for best results, after applying Solar Serum® with Lycocelle. Dot the eye cream under your eyes, moving from outer area to inner corner with a light patting motion. Follow with a gentle glide around the orbital bone to further sink the cream into the skin.
For daytime, always follow with your favourite Oasis SPF moisturiser or sunscreen. In the evening, follow with Beauty Sleep or Rhino Repair.
Solar Serum® is recommended for:
All skin types. It’s the only eye cream you need to have for radiant, healthy skin around your eyes.
- A unique, proprietary blend of lycopene, rosehip and cucumber seed oils
- Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant action
- Supports optimal skin health
- Powerful antioxidant that reduces redness and irritation
- A gelling agent with emulsifying properties
- Acts as a ‘second skin’ to reduce dehydration
- Melts into the skin leaving delicate eye tissue smoother and plumper
- Soothing and healing
- Rich in natural antioxidants
Pure NZ aqua, glycerine (and) aqua (and) sodium levulinate (and) sodium anisate (natural preservative), solanum lycopersicum (tomato) seed oil (and) caprylic/capric triglyceride (and) vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) seed oil (and) helianthus annus (sunflower) seed oil, glycerine, cucumis sativus (cucumber) seed oil, rosa canina (rosehip) fruit oil, sodium acrylates copolymer (and) lecithin (emulsifier), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, calendula officinalis flower oil, mel (manuka honey), glyceryl stearate citrate (and) polyglyceryly-3 stearate (and) hydrogenated lecithin (emulsifer), behenyl alcohol (natural fatty alcohol), natural fragrance oil, tocopherol acetate (vitamin e), hyaluronic acid, potassium sorbate (food grade preservative)
Not suitable for vegans due to the inclusion of honey.
Oasis Beauty is cruelty free
Free of parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sulphates and nano-particles.
How to store your product:
Store in a cool, dark place, but preferably not at the back of the bathroom cupboard. It won’t work if you don’t use it!
Hygienically packaged in a 15ml pot that is #4 recyclable.