Good Health Synetrim Slim - 60 Capsules
Synetrim® Slim is a natural, all-in-1, multi-action weight management formula which contains clinically researched Synetrim® , a powerful patented ingredient, plus four other trusted and well-known weight management ingredients; Green Tea, decaffeinated Green Coffee Bean, Chromium and Iodine. Synetrim® Slim supports 6 key actions for effective weight management.
- NEW natural, all-in-1, multi-action formula
- Contains Synetrim® CQ - a patented weight management ingredient
- Synetrim® CQ is a natural, standardised extract of the plant Cissus Quadrangularis
- Formula contains the same ingredient used in the clinical trials and at the correct strength and dose
- Also contains Green Tea, Green Coffee Bean, Chromium and Iodine
- Comprehensive formula which targets 6 key actions for effective weight management
- Clinically proven in multiple studies to help:
• Block the absorption of dietary fats, carbs and sugar
• Manage emotional eating
- Guaranteed to contain the therapeutic dose and active ingredient for consistency and effectiveness
- Backed by science. Clinically proven to be effective for weight loss
- Trusted and well-known weight loss ingredients
Pack Size: 60 Capsules
|Ingredients: (per capsule)|
|Standardised herbal extracts equiv to dry:|
|Cissus quadrangularis (Synetrim®) stem and leaf
(Providing phytogenic ketosterones - 3.75mg)
|Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) leaf
(Providing catechins - 17.5mg)
(Green Coffee Bean) seed
(Providing chlorogenic acids - 22.5mg)
Chromium (from Yeast - high Chromium)
|Iodine (from Potassium Iodide)||75mcg|
Synetrim® CQ, Green Tea, decaffeinated Green Coffee Bean, Chromium and Iodine.
Take 1 capsule, twice daily before your two largest meals.
Cautions & Contraindications:
Not suitable for children and pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Diabetics should monitor themselves as blood sugar levels may be altered (lowered).
Weight management products should be used in conjunction with a balanced diet, exercise programme and lifestyle changes.
- Weight management
- Emotional eating
- Low mood and energy
- Concerns with appetite and cravings
- High cholesterol levels
- Blood sugar imbalances