THOMPSON'S 3rd Age Senior Multi Tablets 30's
- Helps to improve nutritional status and assist with nutritional requirements in older adults
- Helps to protect against free radical damage and boost the body’s natural defense system in senior adults
- Provides antioxidant effect given the Vitamin A,C and E content
- Assists to promote normal muscle function
- Assists to support the healthy functioning of the nervous system
- Aids in maintaining or improving general wellbeing
- Senior adults who seek a supplement to improve daily dietary intake of important nutrients
- Senior adults who seek a supplement to support the healthy functioning of the nervous system
- Senior adults who suffer from or prone to poor muscle function
- Individuals who seek a daily supplement to support general health and wellbeing
Adults over 50 Years – Take one tablet daily (with food), or as professionally advised.
Contains potassium chloride. If you have kidney disease or you are taking heart or blood pressure medicines consult your healthcare professional before use.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses.
A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Glucosamine is derived from seafood –not recommended for use in individuals with allergies to shellfish.
Use only as directed and always read the label.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
No Added: Egg, gluten, nuts, sesame seed, artificial colouring and flavouring.